These additions mark the company’s next step in expanding outside of Metro Manila’s traditional central business districts, as KMC consolidates its hold on the Philippine office space market including the Visayas region soon. As part of their long-term strategy, KMC is further setting the pace for the flexible workspace industry in the Philippines.
The company’s first coworking and serviced office space in Quezon City is located at the 7th floor of the Zeta Tower, a 20-storey LEED Silver Pre-Certified for Building Design and Construction: Core and Shell Development property, rising at the corner of Ortigas and E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenues. Here, KMC offers almost 500 seats allocated in different office settings.
Here are the top 5 reasons why KMC is more than just flexible workspaces in the country:
- KMC offers legal, technical and administrative support covering an entire support spectrum for local and international businesses by providing manpower augmentation, equipment and technical set-up, organizational and administrative processes to register or set up a business, and more.
- KMC is an ISO-Certified provider of flexible workspace solutions and has available spaces to 8,382 workstations, 46,107 SQM of Workspace, and 29 of managed floors over 17 buildings including one of the largest flexible workspace in the country at Robinsons Cyber Sigma.
- KMC provides initial support, working spaces to local and foreign businesses, entrepreneurs and small to medium-sized enterprises in the Philippines;
- KMC supports growing brands by encouraging entrepreneurship and contributing to create employment opportunities in the Philippines;
- KMC has modern plug & play spaces with fast and reliable internet connection, making it easy for employees and companies to work.
Flexibility in workspaces is the name of the game nowadays and only KMC offer spaces that has even warranted the trust of multinationals and SMEs like Samsung, PwC, eBay, AirBnB, LinkedIn, Deloitte, and other major industry disruptors.
Established in 2010, the company has assisted several businesses in establishing operations in the country ensuring a smooth and effective transition process, an example is the successful tech startups Sprout and Zennya.
For more information, just visit KMC official website at kmc.solutions