A Peek of Breaking Dawn Calendar

by - July 18, 2011

We love to grab our hands with this new Breaking Dawn Calendar, a must for die-hard Twilighters out there... So what does it look like?

I love, I love my BD Calendar...


January - Edward start the year off fine...

February - Bella, you're my little Valentine...

March - I'm gonna march you down Alice...

April - Jacob you're my wolf when you smile...

May - Rosalie I like you to be my Mom...

June - Jasper I'll take you to the Junior's Prom...

July - Esme you're like a firecracker all aglow...

August - Emmett when you're on the beach and wearing CK, you steal the show...

September - Carlisle you light my world like a candle... (But not with the Boyzone 'do)

October - Edward I love your golden eyes...

November - Bella knows Edward is mine...

December - Jacob you're the present 'neath my tree...



Source for the photos and you can buy it @ The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn 2012 Wall CalendarThe Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn 2012 Wall Calendar

You May Also Like

0 comments