I like! Khloe Kardashian's Shoe Closet

by - December 13, 2011

Of all the Kardashian, I like Khloe the best. She seem to be the only Kardashian with a good sense on her shoulder, smart, funny and lovable. Haven't you noticed how the sisters, especially Kylie and Kendall and only brother Rob gravitates around her? And Mason, you could see clearly how he loves his KK! And there's another reason why i like Khloe the best, she 's got an amazing shoe closet! To quote her:

“I love all of my shoes! It is a must to have them color coordinated, and to be able to see each and every one of them. I know exactly where each one lives and I can tell if one has even been moved! It definitely helps to put one shoe facing front, and the other to the back. It saves space, but it is also nice to be able to see the back-side of the shoe. I am an organization freak!”


Yes, we do know how OCD she is...




Source of Khloe's Shoe Closet

You May Also Like

0 comments