Things I Love Thursday

by - March 12, 2015

The secret to life is to love many things.
Wow! we're halfway to March already and sure enough we can feel the scorching heat to know that summer is just around the corner but thank goodness it rained yesterday. So what are you up to nowadays? This has been my busiest week ever but i love every minute of it and here's what i'm loving this week...

Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey


YVAN NAVY Kebab Rice. I'm curious why there are so many people lining up this place every time i passed by them and when i tried this, now i know.


Free entrance tickets to Paradizoo. Know more about this place here.


Crayola Fashionista. Yes, i still love crayola and coloring books.


My friend Marissa's Precious Moments Doll Collection.


I Luv Slush in Raspberry



LEE JONG SUK Oppa!



And this week's quote...


You May Also Like

0 comments