Beautiful Moments With Dad

by - July 01, 2015

I'm a Daddy's Girl, all the beautiful moments in my life is connected with my father, that's why I took it the hardest when he died unexpectedly twenty years ago. There so many happy moments with him. And I miss him terribly. Especially:

I miss the moment when we watch movie after a Sunday mass.


I miss the moment when we'll go kite flying on windy weekend days.


I miss the moment where he waits for me in the corner street whenever I'm late going home after school.


I miss the moment we always go to the beach. He loves the beach so much.


I miss the moment when he comes home after work with a pasalubong. He never fails to bring us one, even if it’s just candy. Never fails, not once.


And there will be moment that will never happen now that he's gone...



I WILL MISS THAT MOMENT WHEN HE WILL GIVE ME AWAY IN MARRIAGE. 
It makes me cry every time I attend a wedding and at the same time envious when some friends gets married and their father gave them away. There is that moment, that connection between a father and a daughter, just before he gave her away. I always observed that.

If only the fountain of youth is real or if only he could live longer like those Japanese or Korean who seem to defy father time and spend their days in longevity. If only there are collagen drinks then or Premium HYC 150.



Collagen drinks are said to be the secret for longevity and beauty of Japanese people, who are known for their smooth skin and youthful appearance. Collagen drinks are, in fact, very popular in China and South Korea.

Premium HyC 150, developed by FINE Japan Co. Ltd., is now available in the Philippines. Premium HyC 150 is unique because it is the only supplement drink that has the optimal combination of active anti-aging ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, collagen and ubiquinol.

Premium HyC 150 has other benefits that go beyond skin care and a rejuvenated, more youthful look. To maximize the benefits of collagen, one important element, hyaluronic acid, has to be present. At least 50 percent of hyaluronic acid in our body can be found in our skin. Premium HyC 150 contains 150 mg of hyaluronic acid, the optimal dosage to replenish the body of this essential nutrient. 

Hyaluronic acid acts as space filler by binding to water and keeps the skin wrinkle-free. It lubricates joints, ligaments and connective tissues. It also hydrates surrounding tissue and keeps the collagen nourished and healthy.

Premium HyC 150, exclusively distributed in the Philippines by BrightRAY Enterprises, is now available at Watsons stores. For information, visitwww.HyC150.com.




You May Also Like

0 comments