Living the Life You Only Dream About

by - September 11, 2015

“Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.” Joseph Campbell

When I was in my 20's my greatest fear is being stuck in one place and not be able to travel and see the places I only read about, I only dream about. But things fall into right places. The dream I was visualizing came true and I was able to go to places I like but the places I want the most to see is still up in my Visual Board.

I realized one thing as times goes by, sometimes dreams does not happen or it happen in ways you do not expect but I learned to live a life that satisfies me and not measure myself to how others lived theirs.

I still dream of things I want and I assure myself, once in a while, that I am where I need to be in this very moment. Some of my dreams may not happen but I am recommitting myself to dream again.


“Go out and do something. It isn’t your room that’s a prison, it’s yourself.” — Sylvia Plath

You May Also Like

0 comments