Product Review: Bellissima Egg White Soap

by - January 26, 2018


Soap is one of my guilty pleasures. A soap-hoarder all my life I am just glad that there is so much soap out there in the market. One of the great finds I have in the past seven weeks is the Bellissima Egg White soap which I won at our Bloggers Philippines Christmas party, luckily!!!

I won this!!!

Boxed in my favorite white and sky blue package, you will find the complete list of important details about the soap including its ingredients, how to use it and Caution. Once you open the box, you will be glad to see that the soap is indeed in the shape of an egg.



We all know the many uses of eggs and how it is also used for beauty hacks. Some of us may know, that the egg whites when used for beauty hacks can be good to tighten and shrink pores. And just like it, the soap has that tightening sensation when you let it stay on your face after you make a good lather.

The Bellissima Egg White soap smells really nice and that pleasing smell as you lathered it all over your body is an enjoyable experience. It lathers quickly and its rich creamy lather is also good on my face, the few times I tried. You see I have a different cleanser for my face but Bellissima Egg White soap is quite good to use.

What is surprising is that Bellissima Egg White soap rinsed off easily and you can feel that squeaky clean feeling that only a few soap can give you.

Of course, another reason to use the soap is because of its whitening and moisturizing quality.

Kim Baylon

You can buy Bellissima Egg White soap at Puregold branches nationwide for only Php55 a piece. What more at Php85 for two pieces, you can save Php25. Great, isn’t it

Follow their social media sites at the following:

Facebook: @bellissimaeggwhite
Instagram: @bellissimaeggwhite

You May Also Like

0 comments