Achieve Super Sleek and Poker-Straight Hair with NOVELINA Professional Hair Iron

by - May 31, 2018


I admit, I am one of those people who gets into a foul mood if I start my day with a bad hair one. You know, a day where even your hair can’t follow the style you want that you end up with a pony tail and a lousy one at that too. I mean, all I ever wanted is to have my long hair not frizzy and just straight and shiny.  As a busy person, I don’t have the time to spend a day undergoing a hair treatment to make it permanently straight, I know it needs daily regiment too afterwards. And over time, this kind of treatment can make your hair frizzy and dry.

Credit: DaPoPDude

What I need is a hair tool to make it straight in just a few minutes with a no-hassle hair iron that can make it straight and shiny.

With so many brands available in the market, it is hard to choose one that is good for me. In the past I have bought two or three brands of hair iron but in the end, too much heat coming from it stopped me from using it. Past experience also taught me that in the future I will only choose ceramic and titanium straightening irons.


Thank goodness there is NOVELINA Professional who has a novel line of products that can recreate our hair like its NOVELINA Professional Hair Iron.


The NOVELINA Professional Hair Iron is the perfect solution to achieving a FASHIONABLY STRAIGHT yet SILKY HAIR. It is manufactured using the best materials and latest technology like its mirror smooth Titanium Plate.

As I’ve tried it, I love how ultra-lightweight it is. What more it has a controlled temperature that you can adjust and it is fully adjustable to up to 230 degrees centigrade. No more feeling as if your hair and scalp is on fire.

What more, I can straighten my hair easily as I passes it through in less amount, thus I saved time and energy too. Its unique heat optimization technology protects the hair from high heat damage as well as eliminates static and frizz easily so your hair gets shinier, smoother and healthier too.

In the coming months, I will update you with the many benefits and advantages you can have in using the NOVELINA Professional Hair Iron.

But one thing is for sure, the NOVELINA Professional Hair Iron can transform your hair from frizzy to super sleek and straight in a matter of minutes.

Meanwhile, here is a video of me using the NOVELINA Professional Hair Iron on my friend Anne's hair.




For more of NOVELINA Professional Hair Iron, you can visit NOVELINA’s FB page.




You May Also Like

0 comments