Go Leather-Crazy at The Tannery Manila's Pop-Up Sale

by - June 08, 2015

There is something about leather that makes me feel really sexy and confident, especially if I'm carrying my leather bag that my cousin gave me which she bought in Italy. I love the smell, the feel that only a leather can give you. But I've used it for so long now and though leather gets better with age when handled with care, i still want a new leather bag that preferably suit my preferences. And then I heard about "The Tannery Manila".

Have you heard about the "The Tannery Manila" too? 

The Tannery Manila is a 100% home-grown brand, which specializes in the manufacturing of leather materials and leather goods. They are not just bag makers, but also experts in leather being in the industry since 1901. They are committed in catering to both product and quality service.  The Tannery Manila offers product warranty and made-to-order services for individuals who are looking to personalize, who have specific requirements, or who like to materialize a particular design in mind. The Tannery Manila lets you turn your idea into a reality! 

They have the best selection of leather goods for men and women as well as accessories. Check over them and visit their website at www.thetannerymanila.com or much better if you drop by their store at 2nd Floor, Building A, Tiendesitas Pasig. 

And what's more, I can smell sale from afar and what better news than knowing that The Tannery Manila Pop-Up Sale is coming this June 20 to 21. Discover quality leather goods on sale when you visit them at the 1st Building A, Tiendesitas, Pasig.  Remember, this only happens twice a year and with the biggest discounts ever of up to 60% on price discounts, I and many leather enthusiasts surely won't want to miss this!


For more updates and an invite to this event go to their facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/1576533922611891/ .
Or log in to www.thetannerymanila.com to pre-register online.

And there's more! Don't forget to join their LEATHER ADDICT - BAG GIVEAWAY! 
See contest mechanics below to find out how to WIN!


See you all on June 20 and June 21!

You May Also Like

0 comments