MUST SEE: Feel Good Wedding Video of Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza for TNT

by - November 27, 2015

AlDubNation is going gaga over the just released second installment of TVC for Talk ‘N Text of Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza.


With 511K views in 14 hours, it has now reached to 850K views since it was released last November 24.

Even the Boss of PLDT/Smart/Talk ‘N Text Mr. Manny Pangilinan is delighted over the commercial and express his happiness over a tweet.


On the other hand, Maine Mendoza’s stylist Liz Uy released photos of the TVC shoot. This time Maine Mendoza is wearing a gown made by Anthony Ramirez.. If I express my opinion here and say "I hope it's not another gown worn by another celebrity is it?" Will Liz Uy sue me for defamation? Just kidding.



But thank goodness it’s not the dreaded and typical gown being foist to the wedding entourage. You know that feeling at the wedding, the entourage is force to wear those ugly gowns? True story.


I am wishing that there’s a road to forever for this two. I so love Alden and Maine and I thank them for the everyday kilig they gave to us.


More TVC for the King and Queen of Commercials please.

You May Also Like

0 comments