Ball Pit Manila: The Coolest Playground for Adults Opens this March 2016

by - January 19, 2016

In this stressful environment, adults need a little me time too. I always think, why do only kids have to play? I’m an aunt with four nephews and two nieces. I love buying toys for them, toys that I get to play with them and most of the times I buy them all sizes of balls. There's just something about a ball that reminds you of a happy childhood. Can you imagine if you get to play with thousands and thousand of balls?

This March 2016, the COOLEST PLAYGROUND ever to hit the city will open - Ball Pit Manila. Experience the first and only adult ball pit in the Philippines. Jump in over 80,000 balls and remember what it is like to be a kid again and get lost in the amazing sea of balls!



What more you get a free coffee too!


So book your slots now to avail Php200 off and get in for only Php299, instead of php499 or email them at ballpitmanila@gmail.com for more details.

Watch how fun you can get at Ball Pit Manila.


You May Also Like

0 comments