Seafood Island Is Now Open in Circuit Makati

by - February 23, 2016

There’s a new place to go to near where I live and its Circuit Makati. And as they slowly open to the public one of the first restaurants first of the resto to open is Seafood Island. The last seafood island I’ve been to is at the Market, Market. Although it also one ride away from my place, getting out of the Market, Market area during traffic hours is a hardship But in Circuit Makati transportation is easy.

As my friend and I walk toward it, the large sign of Seafood Island is beckoning us. Our friends were waiting for us inside the cool interior of the resto. I always love the décors of Seafood Island no matter which branch I am.



We ordered the Pinoy Nachos, my absolute favorite in Seafood Island. I could snack on that serving alone. The unique Nachos uses wanton wrapper and fried to perfection. Their ingredients such as diced tomatoes, cheese is really just icing on the cake.



Then the Pancit came, it’s my first time to taste their pancit and my friend told me that quite well. Topped with liempo, its palabok like color is very tempting. When I took a bite, surprisingly, I find it really good and savory. The liempo is crunchy enough.



Then our two boodle order came. The Tali Beach and the Mt. Apo boodle.Let the fight begin.






We also have the chance to order their Boodletine which is way too pretty to actually messed it up by eating everything. The shrimp and the ribs taste absolutely delicious . What I also love about it is the Java rice and their Raspberry tea. Delish!



Another Seafood Island experience is a boodle to remember. I will surely be back again to try their other boodle menu.

Bring your family here and enjoy the food as well as the company. Seafood Island is great for family and friends bonding. And the choices of food is quite varied that yu can enjoy anything you might order.

Seafood island Circuit is located at the former Sta Ana Race track along.

Visit their

You May Also Like

0 comments