Japanese Designer Brand Miniso Opens in SM City Marikina: My Personal Top 15 Miniso Picks

by - July 14, 2018

Japan Designer brand Miniso open its 57th store in SM City Marikina and the promotional event during the store opening attracted a lot of consumers. A perennial favorite of young people, the Miniso brand has captured the Filipino consumers’ attention with its wide array of products ranging from home products, travel essentials, fashion accessories, bath essentials, stationery gifts and cosmetics among others. Moreover, its creative and good quality products with affordable prices makes it more worthwhile to visit and shop.





Miniso’s partnership with SM Retail Inc. has made the brand closer with the Pinoy consumer and in five years’ time, they plan to have 500 stores in key cities in the Philippines. Isn’t that a great news?

I am one of the many people who considered Miniso as a happy place and as much as I can, I make it a point to stop and shop at the nearest Miniso three times a week. And over those times, there are some products I’ve grown to love and consider my personal picks. Here are my top 15 personal picks which you can also find at any Miniso store or if you are near Miniso SM Marikina:


BATH ESSENTIALS

For a comforting bath, you need this Bath Ball Set!

This hair turban can be used in either dry or wet hair. 

Natural Konjac Cleansing Sponge for the natural way to exfoliate, cleanse and detoxify facial skin. This is how to use it.

BEAUTY TOOLS AND SKIN CARE

This is my favorite facial cleanser right now. Its rich foam cleanses the face easily, I've read somewhere that the richer the foam , the more it cleanses.It has a mild rose scent.

The fun way to remove your calluses!

If you have that puffy feeling in your face maybe for sleeping or eating late at night, this Face Roller is perfect for a facial depuff!

Miniso always have my favorite nail polish color

I really hate it when I use a nail polish remover that leaves a white residue but this Lemon Nail Polish Cleansing Wipes is safe and doesn't leave a residue and it smell good too.

This Pink Panther Blender and Brush set is so nice and a perfect addition to your make up accessories

GADGET, HOME OR TRAVEL ESSENTIALS

For the We Bare Bear lovers, this Odorless Mild Wipes is a Must!

This Scented Candles at Miniso is a Must-Haves, you will love the Coconut Lime.

If you're into Diffusser like me, you should try the Lavander scent

I love Miniso's Head Phones, it has good quality sound and comes in my favorite color.



See you at Miniso SM City Marikina!!!


You May Also Like

0 comments