Once in a while, we need a pampering that is far exciting than the ones we are used to. The usual salons we’ve been frequenting have become boring in a way that they just offer the usual services that has become ordinary. There’s nothing more to excite you except that new polish color or an extended time of the usual spa.
Then came Kitchenails, an innovation from your classic nail salon, the usual services we’ve been accustomed to now has added scents, flavors and ingredients from your mom’s and/or grandma’s kitchen.
First opened on December 2015 in Alabang Town Center, people from the South were happy with this innovative take on hand and foot care and Kitchenails indeed #ColorTheSouth. A month after, it opened a branch in Trinoma, Ayala Malls’ premiere mall in North Metro Manila. If Kitchenails’ #ColorTheSouth is for Alabang, the South of the metro, then it was #ColorTheNorth for Trinoma. It was the hashtags that trend in all of its social media accounts.
FIRST FRANCHISED STORE
After two years of operations, Kitchenails is now open for franchise and looking for more locations in the Metro and key cities in country. Last July 28, 2018, Kitchenails opened its first franchised store located at Robinsons Galleria, one of the premiere mall in Ortigas Center. Its official hashtag is #ColorTheEast, as the mall is located in the boundaries of Quezon City, Mandaluyong and Pasig, the eastern part of the metro. Kitchenails Robinson can be found in the mall’s newly revamp East Wing along with all other health and wellness stores.
Franchisees Atty. Mark Bautista and Atty. Minnie Bautista-Aldave were quite overwhelmed with the time and support given to them led by Miguel dela Rosa and the Kitchenails Team. During the grand opening, Atty. Minnie shared, "A concept nail salon made impact to me as a client much more as franchisee. I have always looked up to the dedication given by the owners and team members of Kitchenails. I know that with proper guidance and support, I will grow with them as embark on this journey to business success. Being part of a family is what they've made me feel even from the start and that alone assures me that I have made the right decision."
It was indeed a happy occasion and we’re only glad to avail of their services. Mine was the Chef's Special Hand spa package which I totally love. You too can enjoy going to Kitchenails and here’s the top six reasons why you must visit them:
- #FeedYourSenses, is the mission of Kitchenails, so to provide the overall experience of a nail salon with a home kitchen approach that would tickle all your senses, it uses kitchen tools and gadgets as part of your availed services.
- Kitchenails’ hand and foot care services has added scents, flavors and ingredients from your mom’s and/or grandma’s kitchen.
- Kitchenails offers a wide variety of flavorful scrubs, nail polish and oils that are organic and hypoallergenic.
- Kitchenails’ “Menu of Services” includes Honey Glaze for Paraffin Wax and Aperitif for Massage, a play on words associated with food.
- Avail of Kitchenails’ most recommended service, the “Chef Specials,” which is a complete pampering service.
- You can choose your own flavor like the Lemon Square, Candied Oranges, Spiced Plum Pannacotta, Verry Berry Muffin and Key Lime Pie for your nail color.
For Franchising Inquiry contact Miss Myrna Dela Rama at (02) 281-8488. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram @kitchenails