Wo-Nut Opens 11th Store at SM City San Mateo

by - May 12, 2017

Waffle and donuts are two of my favorite food in the world. Imagine my surprise that there’s a place where you can enjoy both waffle and doughnut in one and it’s Wo-nut by Wo-nut Corporation . Waffle and doughnut together, why not?


We should be thankful to the owners of  Wo-nut Corporation especially Ms. Angelica Castillo who love waffle and doughnut so much when she was in the US that they brought the idea of a combined waffle and doughnut here in the country. With this unique creation they were able to make it a hit and as of May 6, 2017 they opened their 11th branch at SM City San Mateo. This is their second store located inside SM Supermall after a very successful opening at SM Fairview.



After the opening and blessing of the store, long lines of people immediately flocked to the store. The first fifty customers were in luck that day as they were given a free Wo-nut while the next fifty customers availed of the buy one take one promo.

Even though there’s a long line of people, I managed to get some of their premier Wo-nut. What is amazing is that after a few hours, the Wo-nut still taste as delicious as I imagined it to be. I love their Crisp Choco, All White, Capuccino and the Tiramisu. There was no eggy taste which you usually find in a waffle that has not been eaten after it was cooked.








What I love about it also is that it actually reminds of a donut when I took a bite of it. I super enjoyed my first Wo-nut and if my nephews were not with me the time I opened the box, I could have eaten three of those.

To see what other Wo-nut you can enjoy, here’s a menu of Wo-nut and its wide array of flavors to choose from:



You can visit their social media accounts: Facebook,Instagram and Twitter to know the location of Wo-nut branches and other information about the product and ongoing promos.

You May Also Like

0 comments