The trend now is overall skin and body care. Only a few of the skin care center, well really there is only one that I know of, have a holistic approach to beauty and that is Diana Stalder Face, Body, Skin Care and Beauty Café.
The first time I personally observed Ms. Dina and her daughter’s Diana passion for whipping up healthy recipes was during the IFEX 2017 where they cooked up two delicious and healthy recipes, words that you never dream will pair up when it comes to food.
Her philosophy for the cafe is to serve something that’s healthy but also enjoyable, rather than restrictive. The cafe offers salads, sandwiches, and various meals, all adhering to specific calorie counts and included healthy amounts of vegetables, protein and healthy carbs, so diners can make informed choices.
Ms. Dina values healthy diet supplementation in better addressing various skin issues. Combining both skin treatments and healthy eating means more positive results. Adding to its offer a unique way to lose weight, Dina is the only Filipina coach of Canada’s Ideal Protein Weight Loss Program. This diet regimen utilizes precisely measured alternative food sources, customized to clients’ profiles and lifestyles for a more effective way to shed unwanted pounds in just few weeks.
Furthermore, dS Cafe promotes a healthy and relaxing way to celebrate any occasion with your family and friends with Sparty (term for their spa party), in which you can have facial and body treatments plus healthy meals and beverages.
During the celebration of Diana Stalder’s Gateway 3rd Anniversary, Ms. Dina introduced new Healthy Recipes of DS Café and below is the recipe:
Spinach Salad with Shrimp and Quail Eggs
· 2lbs (1kg) shrimp cooked
· 12 pcs quail eggs hard-boiled and sliced
· 6 cups spinach leaves
· 2 cups radicchio sliced
· 1 tbsp cider vinegar
· 2 tbsp olive oil
· 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
· sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Dissolve the mustard with vinegar, salt and pepper.
2. Add the olive slowly mixing very well.
1. To hard-boil eggs: Boil water. Add eggs. Lower temperature to simmer.
2. Cook for 5 minutes. Remove. Allow to cool.
3. Place spinach in salad bowl, add salad dressing, mix and plate. Add raddichio.
4. Top with shrimp surround with sliced eggs
NOTE: You can replace quail eggs with 8 whole chicken eggs.
Per serving: 391 Calories; 17g Fat; 51g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate
Pork Chops with Mushrooms
· 1 ½ lbs (3/4kg) pork chops 4 pieces
· 8 cups mushrooms chopped
· 1 tsp dill leaf
· 4 packets Ideal Protein Mushroom Soup prepared
· 1 tsp olive oil
· sea salt & pepper to taste
1. Remove all fat from pork.
2. Sauté seasoned pork and set aside.
3. In same pan, sauté mushrooms. Add dill leaf.
4. Put half mushrooms in a baking dish, add pork chops and top with other half of mushrooms. Coat with mushroom soup.
5. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 15 minutes or until the chops are cooked.
Per serving: 399 Calories; 19g Fat; 47g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate